The DWM1001C module combines the DW1000, a Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 MCU, and a 3-axis accelerometer. Each mode can be configured as an RTLS anchor or tag and additionally can act as a network gateway device.
- Build scalable TWR RTLS systems up to thousands of tags. Same module for anchor, tag and gateway design.
- Embedded DRTLS firmware reduces software development efforts
- On-board Bluetooth for connectivity
- On-board motion sensor
- Channel 5 (6.5GHz) / 6.8Mbps data rate
- 19mm x 26mm x 2.6mm 34-pin side castellations
The DWM1001 Development Board can be used for various applications, including asset tracking, navigation, factory automation, security, and consumer applications.
- DWM1001 Development BoardThe DWM1001-DEV development board includes the DWM1001 module, battery connector and charging circuit, LEDs, buttons, Raspberry-Pi and USB connector. In addition, the board comes with J-Link OB adding debugging and Virtual COM Port capabilities.
- DWM1004C ModuleThe DWM1004C module primarily targets TDoA tag applications requiring years of battery life and a compact design at an affordable price.
- DWM1000 ModuleDecawave Module DWM1000 is optimized for unrivalled indoor precision location and data communications for Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) and Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN). It operates across a wide variety of markets, including ePOS and retail, automotive, agriculture, building control and automation, factory automation, healthcare, safety and security, warehousing and logistics and a range of others.
What documentation is available for MDEK1001/DWM1001C
Document available today are MDEK1001 Brief, DWM1001 brief, DWM1001-DEV Brief.
DWM1001 pin-layout and Landing Pattern are available at request.
When will MDEK1001/DWM1001C be available ?
The MDEK1001/DWM1001 will be available from our distributors early December 2017.