The DWM1001 module combines the DW1000, a Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 MCU, and a 3-axis accelerometer. Each mode can be configured as an RTLS anchor or tag and additionally can act as a network gateway device.
- Build scalable TWR RTLS systems up to thousands of tags. Same module for anchor, tag and gateway design.
- Embedded DRTLS firmware reduces software development efforts
- On-board Bluetooth for connectivity
- On-board motion sensor
- Channel 5 (6.5GHz) / 6.8Mbps data rate
- 19mm x 26mm x 2.6mm 34-pin side castellations
The DWM1001 Development Board can be used for various applications, including asset tracking, navigation, factory automation, security, and consumer applications.