The DWM1000 is an IEEE802.15.4-2011 UWB compliant wireless transceiver module based on Decawave’s DW1000 IC. This module enables the location of objects in real time location systems (RTLS) to a precision of 10cm indoors, high data rate communications up to 6.8 Mbps, and excellent communications range of up to 300m thanks to coherent receiver techniques.
- Integration of DW1000 IC, antenna, power management, and clock control simplifies design integration
- Allows easy integration with wide range of MCUs
- Supports 110kbps, 850kbps and 6.8Mbps data rates
- Frequency of 3.5GHz - 6.5GHz - channel 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7
- 23mm x 13mm x 2.9mm 24-pin side castellations
- Supports ToF and TDoA location schemes