PathPartner provides RTLS reference solution and product engineering services for building turnkey real-time micro-locations solutions for various industries.
PathPartner’s RTLS reference solution, based on Decawave’s DW1000 chipset, provides complete foundation – anchor reference hardware, tag reference hardware, embedded software, and cloud software – to accelerate your next micro-location solution development. PathPartner also offers end-to-end services to develop custom micro-location solutions based on ultra-wideband technology.
Founded in 2006, PathPartner is product engineering specialist that helps its clients develop and productize advanced technology products. Based in Fremont, US and Bangalore, India, PathPartner has a proven track record of successfully delivering 300+ product development projects to over 100 clients. For more information, visit https://www.pathpartnertech.com/products/rtls-solution/
RTLS REFERENCE SOLUTION
Micro location reference solution based on Decawave’s DW1000 chipset
- Hardware plus software solution
- Reference hardware based on DW1000 chipset. Includes on-board peripherals such as motion detection sensors, NFC, GPS, altimeter etc. to enable fast prototyping
- Software SDK built on RIOT OS includes all drivers and sample applications
- Uses TWR methodology and trilateration to compute precise location.
- Suitable for applications such as asset tracking, geo-fencing, navigation, and location aware apps.
Comprehensive product engineering services to develop turnkey custom micro location solutions based on ultra-wideband technologies and Decawave’s chipsets.
- Custom board design and board bring-up including BSP, OS porting, and driver development
- Platform porting and performance optimizations at algorithm as well as system level
- Turnkey solution development based on various technologies such as TWR, TDoA, AoA, etc.
- Application development and system integration services across use-cases including factory automation, warehousing and logistics, multi-level parking, facility management, healthcare and retail