Burlingame CA, USA
Toulouse and/or Marseille areas, France
Decawave is seeking Senior Algorithm Engineers to be based in our Burlingame or Toulouse/Marseille offices. In this role, you will be an integral part of a stellar engineering team responsible for building Ultrawideband (UWB) experiences. You will work within a cross-functional feature team and collaborate closely with IC design on our next-generation of products and experiences.
- Provide mentorship to engineers and cross-functional partners to improve engineering quality and increase team effectiveness
- Research and apply advanced algorithms techniques to enhance the UWB experience in secure transaction, secure access, and secure indoor navigation applications
- Develop new UWB experiences through the fusion of UWB with traditional sensors to digitize the physical world and augment the virtual world
- Participate in all development phases from requirements to production
- 6+ years of experience in research and development of advanced algorithm techniques
- Background in sensor fusion, visual SLAM, robotics, and perceptual computing or machine learning
- Strong programming experience in C, Python, Matlab, and ROS
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable effective communication and collaboration with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience leading and a desire to lead the development of large complex systems
- MS or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Applied Math
- Experience with UWB, RTLS and LBS techniques
- Wireless Localization using UWB, BLE, WiFi, SIGFOX, IEEE 802.15.4z
- Experience in Passive Keyless Entry, secure transactions, and augmented reality
- Experience with nonlinear optimization, Kalman estimators, and particle filter algorithms
- Firmware and embedded software development experience
- Wired for Algorithms and dreams in code
Decawave is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with regional headquarters in California, USA and Shenzhen, China.
Decawave is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please email your applications to email@example.com
Please identify the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.