Reporting to the VP Manufacturing and based in the Company’s headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, the Product/Test Engineer – IC:
- Is deeply involved in the specification, design, and qualification of production test hardware and software for the production testing of Decawave’s UWB ICs
- Drives the improvement in test yields and test times for existing and NPI products
- Is responsible for the characterization and qualification testing of NPI products
- Is part of the engineering team evaluating and qualifying IC package options for NPI products
- Development of production test hardware and software for the production testing of UWB ICs
- Improve IC costs through yield improvement activities and the implementation of multisite testing
- Migrate laboratory characterisation and testing to a high-volume test solution
- Manage supply partners
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in RF/analog and digital IC test
- Experience in test program and hardware development on multiple platforms
- A record in improving IC costs for a high-volume production line
- Experience in CSP packaging, design and test
- Experience with low-power wireless standards and protocols an advantage
- Experience using a range of lab test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, etc. an advantage
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- >5 years of experience in a similar IC product/test role
Decawave is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with regional headquarters in California, USA and Shenzhen, China.
Decawave is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please email your applications to email@example.com
Please identify the role you are applying for in the subject line of your email.