Based in the Company’s headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, the IC Evaluation Engineer develops test systems to evaluate and characterise Decawave’s UWB ICs. You will be responsible for the characterisation of these ICs, and produce comprehensive reports and recommend improvements to the IC design team. In addition, you will work with our customer-facing teams to provide our customers with solutions and reference design to speed up their product development cycle.
- Development of tests system for evaluation and characterisation Decawave’s UWB ICs
- Work closely with our IC design team to improve our IC designs
- Work with our Applications team to provide solutions for our customers
- Design and implement experiments for new architectures being researched
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in RF/analog and digital IC test and evaluation
- Experience with PCB design, development, prototyping and debugging
- Experience in writing test system code preferably using python and C++
- Experience using a range of lab test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers, etc.
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar IC evaluation role