Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager and based in the Company’s headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, the NPI PRODUCT/TEST ENGINEER - IC:
- Is deeply involved in the specification, design and qualification of production test hardware and software for the production testing of Decawave’s UWB ICs.
- Drives the improvement in test yields and test times for existing and NPI products.
- Is responsible for the characterization and qualification testing of NPI products.
- Is part of the engineering team evaluating and qualifying IC package options for NPI products.
- Development of production test hardware and software for the production testing of UWB ICs
- Improve IC costs through yield improvement activities and the implementation of multisite testing
- Migrate laboratory characterisation and testing to a high volume test solution
- Manage supply partners
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in RF/analog and digital IC test
- Experience in test program and hardware development on multiple platforms
- A record in improving IC costs for a high volume production line
- Experience in CSP packaging, design and test
- Experience with low power wireless standards and protocols an advantage
- Experience using a range of lab test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analysers etc. an advantage
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar IC product/test role